Become a member of the Adhue Graphic Resources Team! We are always looking for great people so check our current employment opportunities. If you think you might want to become a part of a fun, growing company, contact us!
Adhue Graphic Resources Offers:
- Competitive wages.
- 401K Plan plus employer contribution.
- Medical and Dental plans.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- Growth opportunities within.
- A very fun, growth minded, relevant and positive work environment.
Career Positions Available
Job Title : Shipping/Receiving/Inventory Control
Department : Operations/Production
Hours Worked : Monday – Friday/8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Reports to : Production Manager
Our company is currently looking for a highly motivated, team player, who can fill in an important role on our team. As a Shipping/Receiving/Inventory Control with Adhue Graphic Resources, you will be motivated to improve efficiency by recognizing and resolving shipping/receiving/inventory challenges.
This position is a center hub within the organization, interacting with many different positions.
- Maintains scheduling of inbound/outbound load appointments.
- Unloading and loading delivery trucks, driving forklifts, preparing packages for shipment
- Responsible to sign for, sort and distribute inbound, overnight carrier and mail service deliveries.
- Communicates with Transportation companies on the flow and receipt of material.
- Ability to negotiate with delivery companies for the best price and service.
- Responsible for the accuracy of inventory, using proper cycle counting programs and systems.
- Processes customer returns using proper standard policies.
- Develops and maintains good working relationship with all departments.
- Other duties as assigned
- Possess strong general knowledge of all warehousing operations, with prior work experience.
- Possess people skills and the ability to work with others to achieve desired results.
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to read and interpret computerized reports.
- Requires the analytical ability to handle administrative duties and mental alertness to ensure accurate, safe, and thorough completion of work activities. Possess the ability to concentrate and deal with frequent interruptions.
- Basic computer skills required and personal computer experience helpful.
- Experience in critical thinking in a team environment
- Ability to anticipate potential issues and problem solve in real time.
- Ability to work in physically demanding conditions. (Example: Lift 50 lbs over head)
- Forklift Experience/Certification
- Computer Skills – Efficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); Comfortable gathering information in ERP system.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a polite and tactful manner; Maintains composure and reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Follows through on commitments.
Send cover letter and resume to: Josh@adhue.com
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Department: Sales/Customer Service
Hours Worked: Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
- Develop new opportunities and customer accounts through cold calling, cold emailing and managing a sales contact list.
- Maintain a consistent communication log with existing customers and new potential opportunities.
- Build, develop, service and grow relationships with new business opportunities, existing accounts, while successfully growing accounts.
- Support outside sales and customer service staff with order entry, samples, and quote requests.
- Participate in weekly meetings and share ideas, questions, and concerns.
- Ability to work closely with production staff and relay clear and precise information.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred or (HS Diploma/Equivalent – with Industry or related experience).
- Inside Sales experience in Plastics/Packaging/Printing industry preferred.
- At least one year of actively cold calling new potential clients.
- Track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Desire to succeed in day to day responsibilities.
- Self motivated on a daily basis.
- Computer skills in the following:
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- CRM and ERP systems preferred
Send cover letter and resume to: Mike@adhue.com