Adhue carries CYRO Acrylic Sheets. CYRO employs two methods of manufacturing ACRYLITE® acrylic sheet. ACRYLITE® GP acrylic sheet is made by the traditional cell-cast method. ACRYLITE® FF acrylic sheet is produced using CYRO’s proprietary continuously manufactured method.
CYRO employs two methods of manufacturing ACRYLITE® acrylic sheet. ACRYLITE® GP acrylic sheet is made by the traditional cell-cast method. ACRYLITE® FF acrylic sheet is produced using CYRO’s proprietary continuously manufactured method. ACRYLITE sheet, regardless of how it is manufactured, shares the following dependable, high-quality characteristics that have made CYRO a leader in the acrylic sheet industry.
- Optical Clarity - ACRYLITE sheet provides excellent light transmission and does not yellow after prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Weather Resistance - Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow will damage signs made from ACRYLITE sheet. Its durability enables it to maintain its original appearance and color despite heat, cold, sunlight and humidity.
- Impact Resistance - ACRYLITE sheet is significantly more shatter-resistant than glass, and also comes in a special bullet-resisting thickness.
- Light Weight - Despite its superior strength and durability, ACRYLITE sheet is half as heavy as glass and only 40% as heavy as aluminum.
- Easy To Work With - Saw, cement, drill, rout, thermoform, paint or silkscreen it. The possibilities are unlimited.
- UV Light Resistance - Colorless ACRYLITE sheet resists the degradation caused by ultraviolet light and comes with a 10-year, limited warranty again loss of light transmission.
- Chemical Resistance - ACRYLITE sheet strongly resists many chemicals, including ammonia, dilute acids and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Dimension Stability - Construction detailing is easy with the sheet’s predictable tolerances. Some shrinkage does occur during heating before forming.
- Store displays
- Interior insulating windows
- Boutique items
- Lighting diffusers
- Industrial and school glazing
- Picture frames and much more
- ACRYLITE sheet comes in a wide variety of standard colors in addition to the classic colorless sheet.
- ACRYLITE GP sheet’s cell-cast process enables CYRO to fill orders for custom colors to match virtually any desired shade.
One very important advantage of using ACRYLITE sheet is its consistently reliable and workable molecular weight. A consistent weight-average molecular weight below 2 million grams per mole is essential for acrylic sheet. Acrylic sheet with a higher molecular weight does not have the desired formability, cementability, weatherability, coatability, combustibility, and purity characteristics. Some imported cast acrylic sheets have molecular weights approaching 3.5 million and contain up to 3% unreacted products.ACRYLITE sheets is known for its strong solvent cemented bonds, ease of fabrication and their purity brought about by consistent molecular weight and very low levels of unreacted products. With ACRYLITE sheet, you can be sure you are using the best available material and avoiding expensive rework problems caused by inferior, inconsistent materials.
ACRYLITE® FF acrylic sheet, continuously manufactured, has the same transparency, lightweight, weather resistance and rigidity as the ACRYLITE GP sheet, but at a more economical price. ACRYLITE FF is available as a colorless sheet, as well as in standard transparent and opaque colors. Some of the ACRYLITE FF sheet colors are offered in a high gloss finish.
ACRYLITE® GP sheet is cell-cast sheet made to exacting standards. It comes in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses and is available as colorless sheet, as well as a variety of transparent, translucent and opaque colors.