Static Cling Vinyl, a soft polished flexible vinyl adhered to cast coated board, is called an “adhesiveless decal”. It will self-adhere to most smooth surfaces including glass, polished metal and other plastics.
It has been especially formulated for screen, offset and lithographic printing. Static Cling Vinyl is ideal for window displays, point-of-purchase, freezer and refrigerator decals,and auto window decals.
- Easy to print using screen printing, offset lithography, or flexography, using conventional, waterless or U.V. inks.
- Easy to die-cut and guillotine cut.
- Self-adhering to most smooth surfaces, such as glass, porcelain, glossy plastic and some metals.
- Easily removable, repositionable and reusable, since it has no adhesive backing.
- Static Cling Vinyl is available in custom converted rolls and sheets.
- Gauges available are .006 or .008 vinyl and 8pt. or 10pt board to meet your specifications. Custom liners are available upon request.
- Static Cling Vinyl is available in clear or white, and standard or surface prepared for additional ease of printing
- 20" X 27"
- 25" X 36"
- 27" X 40"
- 54" X 75"
- 55" X 3,000'
Custom Guages May be Available